Operation Hope is a community based network of women and girls living with and affected by HIV.
The organization exists to enhance access and uptake of legal and rights literacy of communities, with a focus on people living with or affected by HIV and key populations.
Our Core Values
- Respect: We treat all individuals with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Partnership: We value community input and collaboration with local and community partners.
- Leadership: We embrace, empower and drive change.
- Innovation: We foster creative approaches to carrying out our mission.
- Stewardship: We strive to be creative and resourceful in planning, developing and delivering high quality services to impacted communities.
- To propagate disclosure of HIV positive status
- To facilitate peer education and life skill training aimed at appropriate behavior change, practices and positive living
- To sensitize the community on HIV/AIDS issues.
- To facilitate the offering of Voluntary Counseling and Testing services (VCT).
- To facilitate the mainstreaming of HIV/AIDS in other sectors.
- To facilitate information sharing activities on issues related to HIV/AIDS.
- To promote formation of HIV/AIDS organizations and support group.